Im skipping the first question!
I value my education very much as I feel it really did help me to become a better musician, teacher and performer than I would have been able to achieve otherwise. I also feel college is part of growing socially, expanding your frame of reference and discovering how to push yourself beyond your comfort zone.
Unfortunately if you do not work to your potential in middle/high school you can find your options limited when its time to expand your horizons. I encourage my girls to try everything and give it their best. They dont have to love it all but they will be able to relate and understand others from trying many activities and subjects. Besides there are lots of cute guys to meet and talk to in school! Guys like girls who are confident and interesting. That comes from learning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.