11/5/09

Elaine's Response #1

College was something I only dreamed about. I was much to cowardly to actually attempt it. Because of shyness and lack of confidence and fear of interacting with strangers, I chose not to try. When I was in my 30's and my children needed me less, it occurred to me that if I could chose to do anything I wanted with my time, I would chose college. So I did. I enjoyed it more than I thought I would and stayed longer than I thought I would, earning three degrees. I strongly believe that a liberal arts education is essential in order to live life fully and to your full potential. Laurie, I forget how you happened to go away for high school. Can you remind me of how that happened? Amanda, Mary, where are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.