Now the second is very social, not totally outgoing but aware and concerned with everyone around her. She is perceptive and intuitive but not at all academicly motivated. If it were possible to squish all school work into two hours and spend the rest of the school day interacting with others shed be a happy camper. Her first grade teacher once described her as a girl who has a big comfy couch in her head and she enjoys going there when things get too stressful in the learning world.
They are both creative and I believe happy in their own skin. To me that is what matters at this point. They care about the world and others around them. Will they be earning money hand over fist...I don't think so.
I adore those two girls and you have done an excellent job in raising them. I wish them all good things for the future.
ReplyDelete